Make 8 paid go card journeys on the same card in a week (Monday to Sunday) then receive half price travel on every additional trip made during the rest of the week.
Are you making a journey or trip? A journey can be 1 or a number of trips (transfers) combined to make it from point A to B.
Please note: 8 and half price does not apply to Airtrain journeys.
Delivery of real savings
You'll be surprised how quickly the savings add up with 8 and half price.
For example, save $2.98 for one 3-zone journey at half price per week for 48 weeks and you'll save $143.04 in total.
The more you use your go card in a week the more you will save.
Things to remember
- The 8 and half price scheme is based on a 7-day time cycle (Monday to Sunday), which is reset at 3.00am each Monday morning, including public holidays.
- You must make all of your 8 journeys on the one go card in order to receive any free trips.
- Cancelled transactions do not count towards the frequent user scheme.
- If you incur a fixed amount due to a confirmed system error (for example, a power outage) we will adjust your go card and the journey will count towards the frequent user scheme.
- If you incur a fixed amount due to user error (for example, forgetting to touch off) the journey will not count towards the frequent user scheme.