Public transport performance data
As part of the Queensland Government's commitment to providing greater public access to government information, we publish key data and performance statistics.
- Monthly performance snapshots
- Patronage and complaints
- go card
- Customer satisfaction—all modes
- Customer satisfaction—bus
- Customer satisfaction—train
- Customer satisfaction—ferry
- Regional bus patronage—by region
- Regional bus patronage—quarterly
Right to Information
Right to Information requests are managed by the Right to Information, Privacy and Complaints Management team.
Annual and quarterly reports
- TransLink Tracker quarterly reports (2015–current)
- Department of Transport and Main Roads annual reports (2013–current)
- TransLink Transit Authority reports archive (2009–2012)
TransLink stopped producing a separate annual report in 2013 when it became part of the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Public transport planning
Public Transport Infrastructure Manual
The Public Transport Infrastructure Manual is relevant to developers of public transport infrastructure, and those planning public transport provision or undertaking development assessment.
It applies best practice planning and design principles to public transport infrastructure, helps with evaluating existing facilities and should be used as a design tool when developing new infrastructure within the TransLink network.
Infrastructure Signage Manuals
To assist businesses to prepare design documents for infrastructure signage across the TransLink network, we have prepared the:
These manuals ensure the presentation and location of signage is accessible and consistent across the TransLink bus and rail network.
If you are unable to access any infrastructure manuals, please contact us.