Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Catch the Airtrain to travel between every South East Queensland train station and Brisbane Airport. Airtrain offers a direct express service from Gold Coast stations to Brisbane Airport travelling via Brisbane City.
Airtrain has a station at both the Domestic Airport and the International Airport. These stations are directly in front of each terminal and access is easy for passengers with luggage.
Airtrain operates between 4.30am and 10.00pm with services running every 15 minutes during peak times. View the Airtrain timetable.
The journey is comfortable in the modern fleet of trains, with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, space for luggage, restrooms on-board, and information screens to help you navigate your journey.
Services between Brisbane's Airports and the city take only 20 minutes. Plan your journey.
- Use go card (pay for each journey as you go)
- Single paper ticket purchased from Queensland Rail, Airtrain and G:link stations
- Pre-book Airtrain e-tickets (exclusive specials for advance purchase, group fares starting at $10 per person).
Kids travel free between the City and Brisbane Airports.
Travel between Brisbane Airport and Skygate:
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Two TransLink-operated buses service the Gold Coast Airport.
- Route 777: Connects to G:link trams at Broadbeach South station (near Pacific Fair Shopping Centre). Please note: this service is temporarily unavailable due to changes in the New South Wales-Queensland border restrictions.
Route 760: Connects to Varsity Lakes train station (for travel to and from Brisbane).
Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- Route 622 runs to and from the Sunshine Coast Airport. It connects to Maroochydore (at Sunshine Plaza) and Noosa Junction bus stations for access to other bus routes.
This service runs through Maroochydore, Pacific Paradise, Marcoola, Mt Coolum, Coolum, Peregian Springs, Noosa.
Cairns Airport (CNS)
Mackay Airport (MKY)
You can transfer to other routes that serve the rest of Mackay from Caneland Central easily.