MyTransLink makes accessing bus, train, ferry and tram information easy. The app’s customisable features ensure you get the service updates that matter to you.
- Trip announcer (new feature): Follow your bus, train, ferry or tram trip while on-board to see upcoming stops and remaining journey time. Set an audio or visual stop alert for your destination stop.
- Stop timetable: See the next services departing your stop with real-time information.
- Journey planner: Plan your bus, train, ferry and tram journey in South East Queensland and Cairns.
- Find stops: Find nearby stops, stations or terminals.
- My Services: Set your favourite bus, train, ferry or tram service to get up-to-date notifications and updates.
MyTransLink has a new feature: the trip announcer!
Use the trip announcer feature to track your journey in real-time. The screen will update as the trip progresses, displaying a map, the stop names and remaining trip time. You can also set stop announcements. Trip announcer will let you know when the next stop is coming up and when you’re about to reach your destination.
Accessing trip announcer
- Go to 'Timetable', select your bus, train, ferry or tram route, scroll to your departure stop, select the departure stop or the time of your service.
- Go to 'Find stops', find and select your stop, select your service.
- Go to 'My services', select your favourite bus, train, ferry or tram route, scroll to your departure stop, select the departure stop or the time of your service.
- Go to 'My stops', select your favourite stop, select your service.
Your mobile phone provider may apply data download charges. Contact them to check your data usage costs.
MyTransLink doesn't collect or store any of your private information. The app will save your favourite services ('My services') and stops ('My stops')—it won't collect any other information about you or your phone.
Like many apps, MyTransLink uses your phone's GPS or location services. Continued GPS usage, even while running in the background, can decrease your battery.
You might get a registration error message when you first use the app. In order for MyTransLink to provide up-to-the-minute information and send push notifications, the time on your device should be set automatically. To set your time automatically refer to your devices help guide.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.