MyTransLink is the official Queensland Government app for public transport in South East Queensland, Mackay, Cairns, Toowoomba and Townsville.
Use it to:
- plan your travel
- receive upcoming stop alerts
- get fare estimates
- find out about service disruptions.
Changes to MyTransLink app support
Changes are coming to MyTransLink app support. Users who are running iOS 9 or below, or Android 4 or below will no longer receive app updates. More information about the app support changes.
Use these features to get the best out of the app:
Save your favourites
Add your favourite stops and services to quickly view timetables and plan your journey.
Real-time predictions of bus, train, ferry and tram departure times.
(Not available for services in Mackay, Toowoomba or Townsville.)
Plan your journey
Plan your journey to find the best options, including journey duration and fare information.
Find stops near you
GPS allows you to see all your nearby options. View a stop to see what services depart from there.
Receive service disruptions and other important info about your favourite stops and services.
Set an audio or visual alert to let you know when you’re approaching your destination.
Quickly access timetables for all TransLink services.
Audio alert tells you the stop you’re approaching and the next stop on your journey.
See where your favourite service is on the map in real-time.
If you have questions or need assistance with the app, please call 13 12 30.
Become a MyTransLink tester
If you would like to volunteer for future beta testing, please complete our registration form. As a beta tester, you will able to test new features and updates, and provide feedback before they’re released to the public.
Some notes about our app
- Data charges may apply as some features in the app require an internet connection.
- For real time accuracy, it’s important your phone’s time and date are correct.
- MyTransLink uses your phone's GPS and location services. Continued GPS usage, even while running in the background, can decrease your battery.
- Location services are required for all location features in the app, such as journey planning.
- To receive relevant service changes, enable notifications in your app and phone settings. You can select the time and days you wish to be notified.
TransLink abides by the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) when managing personal information. View our privacy information.
The MyTransLink app will save your favourite stops, services and destinations on your device. Your personal information will only be collected if you provide it with your feedback or enquiry.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.