MyTransLink is the official Queensland Government app for public transport in South East Queensland, Mackay, Cairns, Toowoomba and Townsville.
Use it to:
- plan your travel
- receive upcoming stop alerts
- get fare estimates
- find out about service disruptions.
Use these features to get the best out of the app:
Find stops near you
GPS allows you to see all your nearby options. View a stop to see what services depart from there.
Real-time predictions of bus, train, ferry and tram departure times. (Not available for services in Mackay, Toowoomba or Townsville.)
Plan your journey
Plan your journey to find the best options, including journey duration and fare information.
Save your favourites
Add your favourite stops and services to quickly view timetables and plan your journey.
Receive service disruptions and other important info about your favourite stops and services.
Set an audio or visual alert to let you know when you’re approaching your destination.
Quickly access timetables for all TransLink services.
Audio alert tells you the stop you’re approaching and the next stop on your journey.
See where your favourite service is on the map in real-time.
If you have questions or need assistance with the app, please call 13 12 30.
Some notes about our app
- Data charges may apply as some features in the app require an internet connection.
- For real time accuracy, it’s important your phone’s time and date are correct.
- MyTransLink uses your phone's GPS and location services. Continued GPS usage, even while running in the background, can decrease your battery.
- Location services are required for all location features in the app, such as journey planning.
- To receive relevant service changes, enable notifications in your app and phone settings. You can select the time and days you wish to be notified.