Explore breathtaking beaches, wildife, theme parks and award winning dining on the Gold Coast and now, the Sunshine Coast.
The go explore card offers visitors and tourists freedom, flexibility and value for money!
- only $10 a day for unlimited travel
- no need to carry cash on your journeys
- reload up to eight day passes on your card
- travel on non-consecutive days.
Unlimited travel across the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast!
go explore is your electronic ticket to discover the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
Enjoy unlimited travel on any TransLink:
- Gold Coast bus or tram service
- Sunshine Coast bus service
It costs just $10 a day and $5 for children (aged 5-14 years inclusive). Children under 5 years travel free.
Want to know more? Visit our go explore fast facts.
You can now use your go explore card on TransLink buses on the Sunshine Coast, as well as on trams and TransLink buses across the Gold Coast.
Buy your card and load up to 8 day passes. You do not have to travel on consecutive days.
Simply touch on when you board and touch off as you exit each bus or tram service. Conditions of use.
Check out our go explore guides:
Buy your go explore card from:
- 7-Eleven and NightOwl stores on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- selected retailers
- selected hotel booking desks
- Gold Coast TransLink Info kiosks
- Gold Coast Airport
- Airtrain booking windows
- TransLink webshop
Reload extra day passes at selected retailers and onboard Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast TransLink buses.