The TransLink PT Performance Dashboard is a digital resource that brings greater accessibility and visibility of performance on SEQ's public transport network.
The Dashboard represents the SEQ area from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast, and includes measures from on-time running, patronage, fines and warnings, passenger injuries, and 25 customer experience metrics.
- View Infographic showing a snapshot of key public transport performance data around reliability, patronage, safety, and customer experience. This data is available in the interactive dashboard on this page.dashboard highlights (PDF, 474KB)
- View dashboard performance data, Q1 2019-20 (PDF, 816KB)
TransLink will continue to invest in data collection with new performance measures, regional areas and enhanced filtering features to be added in the future.
We need your feedback to continually enhance our dashboard. Register your interest to be contacted by TransLink for a phone discussion. This will only take one minute to complete.
Receive email reminders when new performance data is published
For more performance data:
- G:link monthly service statistics
- Queensland Rail performance
- TMR Annual Report
- TransLink monthly performance snapshots
- Patronage and complaints
- go card and ticketing
- TransLink Tracker quarterly reports (2015 - 2019)
TransLink's Customer Experience survey
If you haven't ever registered your go card, and would like the opportunity to participate in the survey at random, you can register it here.