Non-TransLink operators provide services within our service area, but they have different tickets, fares and conditions.
You cannot use a TransLink ticket or go card on these services.
Government-supported long distance air, coach and rail services also operate in regional Queensland.
- Gold Coast and northern New South Wales - Surfside Buslines
- Gympie - Polleys Coaches
- Sunshine Coast: Maleny and Nambour (Hinterland Connect), Landsborough and Maleny - Glasshouse Country Coaches
- Logan: Jacobs Well to Beenleigh Marketplace - Logan Coaches
Uni and hospital shuttles
- Griffith University campus shuttle - Nathan and Mt Gravatt
- QUT campus shuttle - Kelvin Grove to Gardens Point (route 391)
- GPH Express - Greenslopes busway station to Greenslopes Private Hospital
School bus services
- South East Queensland and regional school bus operators
- Airtrain is the service linking the Brisbane Airport with Brisbane City and the Gold Coast.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail departs from Cairns station (next to Cairns Shopping Centre), stopping at Freshwater station before arriving at Kuranda station.
South East Queensland:
- Redlands City and North Stradbroke Island:
- Coochiemudlo Island to Victoria Point
- Palm Island to Townsville - SeaLink (Palm Island)
- Magnetic Island to Townsville - SeaLink (Magnetic Island)
- Thursday Island to Seisia - Peddells Ferry
Some concessions are available on regional ferries.