The easiest way to ensure you always have enough money to travel is to set up an auto top-up, by linking your go card to your credit/debit card.
So when your go card balance falls below $5, it will automatically top-up with the amount of your choice.
You'll never have to worry about waiting in line to top up your go card or running out of money on your card.
The minimum top-up amount is $20.
Things to remember:
- The first time you set up auto top-up, the money will be deducted from your credit or debit card immediately.
- Your top-up won't load onto your card until you touch on at a card reader. We recommend you wait up to 60 minutes after activating auto top-up.
- If you don't touch on within 60 days of setting up auto top-up, we will return the money to your credit or debit card.
To join over 200,000 other travellers who have already got auto top-up, simply:
- Log into your go card card account (you will need to register your card first if you haven't already).
- Click on the top-up tab and set your preferred auto top-up amount.
- You can also call 13 12 30 and set-up auto top-up over the phone.