Unfortunately, due to the wet weather, Fairfield station will not close in December as planned.
A new reopening timeline is being planned, and more information (including the new reopening date) will be provided as soon as possible.
* NB: Image on web tile concept only, not final or approved
Depending on which side of Fairfield station you travel from, there are a number of high frequency buses available to help you travel during the closure.
- From Fairfield Road, StationLink route 109 (to Boggo Road) and route 196
- From Ipswich Road, route 100 travels to Queen Street bus station via the PA Hospital and the Gabba.
If you prefer to travel by train, you can park 'n' ride from Yeronga station, using the commuter car park on Fairfield Road (near Kadumba Street).
There are also other local buses available that may be better for you, so remember to replan your journey before you travel on Monday 13 December.
- Closed stop
- Route 109 (StationLink)
- Route 196
- Brougham St near Fairfield Rd, stop 18, Fairfield (Stop ID 003716)
- Route 100
- Route 109 (StationLink) and route 196