From Monday 20 September there will be changes to services travelling to and from University of Queensland's campus at St. Lucia.
These changes are due to the conclusion of the two year University of Queensland extra services trial, which began in August 2019.
Please re-plan your travel from Monday 20 September.
Services being made permanent
Following their introduction during the trial, these two changes will be made permanent:
- Route 28 - operating between UQ Lakes and Langlands Park
- Route 66 - extra early morning and late night route services between UQ Lakes and RBWH.
These additional trial services will be changing as a review of the trial found that demand for services at UQ had reduced significantly due to COVID-19.
- Route 28 and 29 - removal of 6 services between 2pm and 3pm
- Route 66 - change from 5 minute to 10 minute frequency between:
- 2pm-3pm, and
- Route 169 - changed first and last service departure times
- Route 402 - change from 10 minute to 20 minutes frequency
- Extra Saturday exam services - will operate on a case-by-case basis.