Track closure in brief
- Start: First service Saturday 16 December
- End: Last service Sunday 17 December
- Affected line: Shorncliffe
- Next normal service: First service Monday 18 December
View a map of the track closure.
During this closure we'll be running timetabled railbuses to replace trains to help you get where you need to be.
Railbuses will run between Northgate and Shorncliffe stations.
Plan your journey to find your fastest travel option.
Note: Bikes and e-scooters are not permitted on railbuses.
- North Boondall
Map of track closure
What works are happening?
- European Train Control System dynamic testing
Ticket and fare information
Normal fares and conditions apply on all scheduled services.
If you need assistance with station access, contact Queensland Rail during their business hours:
- call 13 16 17, or
- SMS 0428 774 636
For general information outside of those times, call our contact centre on 13 12 30.