Track closure in brief
- Start: 10:15pm Sunday 3 December
- End: Last service Sunday 3 December
- Affected lines: Caboolture, Redcliffe Peninsula, Shorncliffe, Sunshine Coast
- Next normal service: First train on Monday 4 December
View a map of the track closure.
During this closure we'll be running timetabled railbuses to replace trains to help you get where you need to be.
Railbuses will run between Bowen Hills and Northgate stations.
Plan your journey to find your fastest travel option.
Other track closures
Tracks will also be closed all weekend on the Shorncliffe line prior to this closure - Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December.
- Bowen Hills
- Eagle Junction
Map of track closure
What works are happening?
- General track maintenance
Ticket and fare information
Normal fares and conditions apply on all scheduled services.
If you need assistance with station access, contact Queensland Rail during their business hours:
- call 13 16 17, or
- SMS 0428 774 636
For general information outside of those times, call our contact centre on 13 12 30.