Since August 2020, temporary additional bus services have been available to help stagger travel times as part of TransLink's Covid-safe Public Transport Plan.
Some of these bus services have been effective at staggering travel times and will continue until 10 December 2021:
- additional morning services on routes 261, 550, 555, P546 and P569
- additional evening services on routes 227 and 261.
Continuing additional trips:
- 227 Wynnum to City (outbound) – 5.55pm
- 261 Mackenzie to Brisbane City (inbound) – 8.08am
- 261 Brisbane City to Mackenzie (outbound) - 3.45pm
- 550 Browns Plains to Springwood – 5.47am
- 555 Loganholme station to Brisbane City (inbound) – 5.00am
- 555 Brisbane City to Loganholme station (outbound) - 5.43am
- P546 Park Ridge to Brisbane City (inbound) – 8.11am
- P569 Loganholme station to Brisbane City (inbound) – 6.19am
Visit our COVID-Safe travel page to stay up to date on the measures we've introduced to protect you and our staff.