In May 2020, we added more services to the Southern Moreton Bay ferry timetable to support social distancing.
Ferry staff are monitoring capacity and may limit passenger numbers on board services to support everyone's health and safety.
Play your part
We recommend following three simple steps:
1. Leave a gap
Leave a gap between you and others where possible by:
- standing away from others while waiting at the ferry terminal
- leaving space as you enter the ferry and sitting away from other people
- waiting for a later service if required in busy periods.
2. Adjust your travel
Consider options to adjust your travel including:
- travelling outside peak times - the busiest times to travel on these services are 7am-8am and 3pm-4pm.
- discussing options with your employer such as working from home more often, staggering your work days or your start and finish times.
3. Keep it clean
Follow Queensland Health's advice regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene, including:
- staying home if you are unwell
- cleaning hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs
- covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing
- consider wearing a face mask if you can't maintain social distancing.
Treat our staff and your fellow customers with respect - we're all in this together.