From Monday 25 January, some bus timetables in Logan and surrounding suburbs will be adjusted to give you better service reliability.
- more reliable connections with other services
- more accurate timetables that better reflect current traffic conditions.
If you normally catch one of the services below, please check your journey planner or the MyTransLink app as your bus may depart a few minutes earlier or later.
Using our app or website, you can view real-time service information on the go with your bus location updated every 10 seconds.
Springwood and Loganholme station stop changes
On Monday 25 January, we're also making minor changes to how some buses use Springwood and Loganholme stations.
- Route 555 outbound services will use platform 2
- Route 555 services will use stop B
- Routes 553 (outbound only), 565, 570 and 571 will use stop H.
School bus service changes
There'll also be some changes to school services from Wednesday 27 January. Please use our journey planner to check your bus service and plan your journey in advance.