Last reviewed: Wednesday 4 Dec 2019 at 11.25am ()
What times will it operate?
Route 480 will have different operating hours depending on the time of year:
Hours of operation
|Summer (1 October to 30 April)||Every 20 minutes, 7 days a week||8.40am - 7pm|
|Winter (1 May to 30 September)||Every 20 minutes, 7 days a week||9.40am - 4.40pm|
Where will it stop?
Stops will include:
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mount Coot-tha
- Sir Samuel Griffith Drive - J.C. Slaughter Falls Picnic Area
- Sir Samuel Griffith Drive - Mahogany Trail
- Sir Samuel Griffith Drive - Mount Coot-tha Car Park
- Mount Coot-tha Summit Lookout
Where can I transfer to route 471 and 599?
- Mt Coot-tha Rd at Botanic Gardens, stop 19
- Sir Samuel Griffith Drive at Mount Coot-tha (summit lookout)