From Monday 19 August timetables and routes will change in the Centenary and Western Suburbs region.
The timetables for the following services will be different:
- 431 - Kenmore to City
- P443 - Moggil to City
- 446 - Fig Tree Pocket to City
- 453 - Mount Ommaney to City
- 454 - Riverhills to City
- P455 - Riverhills to City
- P456 - Mount Ommaney to City
- 460 - Parkwood to City
The route paths for these services will change:
- P455 - CBD stop changes - see service notice
- P456 - CBD stop change - see service notice
- P457 - route merged with P455 - see service notice
- P458 - route merged with P456 - see service notice
- P459 - route merged with P455 - see service notice
- 460 - all services will now stop at Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre stop
What do I need to do?
If you normally catch these routes, you need to replan your travel.
The journey planner has been updated with all these changes and will provide you with the best travel options.
Just remember to set the travel date to or after Monday 19 August.
Centenary and Western Suburbs service change
These changes are part of the Centenary and Western Suburbs service change which comes into affect on Monday 19 August.
To find out more about this project visit the project page or call our contact centre on 13 12 30 anytime.