We've introduced route 606 - a new bus service between Caloundra and Baringa.
Route 606 provides more services, increased service coverage and more bus stops. Route 606 replaces route 603 services between Caloundra and Baringa.
Start planning your trip on your new route 606 or check out changes to route 603 using our journey planner.
New bus stops
There are 10 (ten) new bus stops to provide better service coverage through Baringa and Caloundra West:
- 3 (three) on Bellvista Boulevard, there will be two (2) near Dumbarton Drive and one (1) near Bellcara Place
- 2 (two) on McArthur Parade near Eden Drive and Paddington Court
- 2 (two) on Aura Boulevard near Baringa Shopping Centre
- 3 (three) on Baringa Drive near Harrison Lane, Berry Terrace and Edwards Terrace
Route 606 will stop in the following locations:
- McArthur Parade at Paddington Court
- Baringa State Primary School (not on weekends)
- Bellvista Boulevard near Indigo Road
- Latcham Drive near Mark Road
- Mark Road near Exeter Way
- Caloundra Health Service
- Caloundra station
Map of bus route
Route 606 runs along Bellvista Boulevard and onto Aura Boulevard, in both directions of travel. This means the route will no longer service the stops on Indigo Road, Stornaway Avenue, Lomond Crescent or O'Reilly Drive. If you usually travel from one of these stops, alternative stops are located within 650 metres on Bellvista Boulevard.
Route 606 will terminates at Caloundra station. If you need to travel beyond Caloundra toward Currimundi, Aroona, Little Mountain or Bells Reach, you'll need to connect to a route 603 service from the bus station.
Need more information? Call 13 12 30, anytime.
Download the MyTransLink app for real-time information for all services. Simply "favourite" the services and stops for easy bus and train tracking and receive notifications about changes to your service.