From early November 2018 to mid-2019, there will be temporary changes to Queen Street bus station platform 2 access.
During this time, the stairs from Queen Street Mall (near the Myer Centre) to the platform will be closed while a new lift and stairs are installed.
Alternative accesses during construction
If you usually travel from platform 2, your alternative access points are:
- the stairs on Queen Street Mall toward George Street, around 50 metres away
- the Level E escalator in the Myer Centre, near the food court.
If you require assistance entering or exiting the platform, please call:
- Security on 0421 507 565
- Customer Service on 3223 6917 (during the centre's core trading hours only).
These works will not impact platform 2 bus services.
Additional project information is available on the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) website, or you can contact the TMR project team:
- Phone: 3066 4338 (during business hours only)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org