How to use the train
Before you travel
Getting on the train
- At the station, touch your go card or SEEQ card to the card reader, show your pre-purchased ticket to the station master or ticket officer, or buy a ticket - how to buy a ticket.
- Wait for the train at the platform and remain behind the yellow line at all times.
- Give way to exiting passengers.
Travelling on the train
- After boarding, move down the aisle away from the doors.
- If no seats are free, hold on to a fitted safety handle or barrier.
- Always offer your seat to passengers with special needs, such as people with a disability, seniors, pregnant women or parents travelling with small children.
- Touch your go card or SEEQ card to the card reader as you leave the station.