Annual and quarterly reports
- TransLink Tracker quarterly reports (2015 - current)
- Department of Transport and Main Roads annual reports (2013 - current)
- TransLink Transit Authority reports archive (2009 - 2012)
On 1 January 2013, TransLink became a division of the Department of Transport and Main Roads. Prior to this, TransLink was a statutory authority known as TransLink Transit Authority.
Public transport performance data
As part of the Queensland Government's commitment to providing greater public access to government information, TransLink publishes key data and statistics across a range of areas.
- Monthly performance snapshots
- Patronage and complaints
- go card
- Customer satisfaction - all modes
- Customer satisfaction - bus
- Customer satisfaction - train
- Customer satisfaction - ferry
- Regional bus patronage - by region
- Regional bus patronage - quarterly
Right to Information
Right to information requests are managed by the Right to Information, Privacy and Complaints Management team.
Public transport planning
- The Public Transport Infrastructure Manual applies best practice planning and design principles to public transport infrastructure. It defines the elements of good public transport facilities, helps with evaluating existing facilities and should be used as a design tool when developing new infrastructure within the TransLink network. This manual is relevant to developers of public transport infrastructure, those planning public transport provision and development assessment.
- The Bus Network Infrastructure Signage Manual is a resource used to prepare bus infrastructure signage tender documents. This manual ensures the presentation and location of signage is accessible and consistent across the TransLink bus network.
If you have problems downloading either manual, please contact us.