Before you travel
- How to plan your journey
- CityCat and ferry timetable information
- Get to the ferry terminal a few minutes early
Getting on the ferry
- At the ferry terminal, join or form a line along the walkway and keep to the left so exiting passengers can pass on the right.
- Give way to exiting passengers.
- Board the service when the ferry master signals it is safe to do so.
- When you board, touch your go card and SEEQ card to the card reader, show your pre-purchased ticket to the ticket seller, or buy a ticket on board - how to buy a ticket.
Travelling on the ferry
- After boarding, find a seat either inside or in a designated outdoor area.
- If no seats are available, hold on to a fitted safety handle or barrier.
- Always offer your seat to passengers with special needs, such as people with a disability, seniors, pregnant women or parents travelling with small children.
- Depending on your destination, you may be required to exit from the front or back of the ferry - an announcement will be made to notify you.
- Touch your go card or SEEQ card to the card reader as you leave the service.