Off-peak fares apply:
- Weekdays: 8.30am to 3.30pm, & 7pm to 3am the next day
- Weekends: all day
- State-wide Queensland gazetted public holidays : all day
go card users save an additional 20 per cent when they travel during off-peak. Learn more about how to save with go card.
What if my journey starts in off-peak but finishes after off-peak (or vice versa)?
It's based on when you touch on.
If you make a multi-trip journey across standard and off-peak fare times (that is, you are transferring between services) your go card will automatically calculate the fare for you as a mixture of normal and off-peak.
For TransLink fares and ticketing, each day starts at 3am and ends at 2.59am the following morning. This means if you catch a service that operates past midnight on Friday but before 3am Saturday, it will still be considered a Friday service.
- go card: You can touch your go card on and off like usual and the correct fare will be calculated automatically.
- SEEQ and go explore cards: Travel between midnight and 3am considered as part of the previous day's travel.
- Single paper ticket: Nightlink and late night fares are the same as regular TranLink fares.