We're making it easier to include healthy active transport options like cycling and walking on your journey.
Benefits of cycling
- Health - riding to work, school, uni or college is a convenient and practical way to incorporate regular exercise into your busy day.
- Environment - cycling to public transport helps to reduce your individual carbon footprint.
- Economic - the cost of buying and maintaining a bicycle is around 1% of the cost of buying and maintaining a car.
- Social - riding your bike provides an opportunity to interact socially and feel more at home in your local community.
- Transport - cycling facilities provide commuters with an economic, efficient mode of transport to access public transport services. On average, 10 times more households are within cycling distance of public transport than they are within walking distance.
Where to ride
Visit your local council website to find cycling maps for your area.
We're installing safe, convenient and secure bike facilities at selected bus and train stations across our public transport network.
Bike facilities offer greater flexibility as you can cycle to a station and securely park your bike before continuing your journey on public transport.
Where are the bike facilities?
- Bald Hills park 'n' ride
- Bray Park station park 'n' ride
- Bribie Island park 'n' ride
- Buranda busway station
- Eight Mile Plains busway station
- Greenslopes busway station
- Griffith University busway station
- Holland Park busway station
- Jindalee park 'n' ride
- Kedron Brook busway station
- Klumpp Road park 'n' ride
- Langlands Park busway station
- Logan Hyperdome station
- Lutwyche busway station
- Noosa Junction station
- North Lakes station
- Ormiston station park 'n' ride
- Park Ridge park 'n' ride
- Slacks Creek park 'n' ride
- South Bank busway station
- Springwood busway station
- Stones Corner busway station
- Upper Mt Gravatt station
- UQ Lakes busway station
Bike racks are also located at these ferry terminals:
- Apollo Road ferry terminal
- Bretts Wharf ferry terminal
- Bulimba ferry terminal
- Guyatt Park ferry terminal
- Hawthorne ferry terminal
- Mowbray Park ferry terminal
- Regatta ferry terminal
Future bicycle facilities
Bus station bookings:
Call TransLink on 3338 4354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Train station bookings:
Call Queensland Rail on 13 16 17 or use the online booking form at the Queensland Rail website.
For more information about booking or cycling and public transport, contact us anytime.