If you bought a paper ticket from a fare machine and did not receive the correct change you can either:
- take the original Refund Claim Receipt to a Queensland Rail ticket office for a refund, or
- fill out a fare machine refund form (PDF, 181KB) and post it along with the original Refund Claim Receipt.
Things you need to know:
- If you complete a fare machine refund form, you receive a refund via an electronic funds transfer directly to an Australian bank account.
- All refunds are provided in Australian dollars.
- Copies, faxes or scanned 'refund claim receipts' are not accepted.