See some of the best of Brisbane in 90 minutes!
Explore the City with a 24 or 48 hour ticket on-board the Brisbane Explorer's open-top double decker buses.
To experience the charm of Brisbane, you can hop on and hop off at any of the 15 designated stops around the city.
Take a stroll through one of many parks, enjoy superb views of the city or dine in any of Brisbane's cafes or restaurants.
Where can I get-on?
You can hop on and hop off at any of the stops listed below:
- Post Office Square - Queen Street, opposite the GPO
- City Hall - Adelaide Street stop 41, outside King George Square
- Treasury Casino Hotel - William Street, corner of Elizabeth Street
- Riverside Centre - Eagle Street Pier stop 155, corner Charlotte street
- Old Windmill - Wickham Terrace, opposite Bartley Street
- Transit Centre - Roma Street, in front of Police Headquarters
- Suncorp Stadium - Caxton Street, near Hale Street
- Regatta Hotel - Coronation Drive, near Land Street
- Park Road - Coronation Drive, near Park Road
- Cultural Centre - Gret Street (museum side), near Melbourne Street
- South Bank (Ferris Wheel) - Grey Street, near Ernest Street
- Maritime Museum - Vulture Street, near South Brisbane Memorial Park
- City Lookout, Kangaroo Point - River Terrace, in front of Scout Place
- Chinatown - Ann Street, near Gipps Street
- ANZAC Square - Ann Street, opposite Central station
Connect to a CityCat or CityFerry from this location.
Brisbane Explorer tours run every day except Christmas Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
The first tour departs Post Office Square at 9am. The last tour departs at 5.15pm, returning around 6.45pm.
- visitor centres
- travel agents
Your ticket includes a 90 minute tour and is valid for either 24 or 48 hours.
For full timetable and stop information, or to buy tickets, visit the Brisbane Explorer website.