Making it easier to include active transport options in your journey, you can travel with your bike or personal e-scooter onboard trains at any time.
When travelling with a bike or e-scooter during peak times, you need to:
- board using the first or last carriages of six-car trains only
- ensure only two people with bikes or e-scooters are in the first or last carriage at any time, or wait for another train
- keep clear of access to priority seating
- keep your bike or e-scooter clear of aisles and doorways
- stay with your bike or e-scooter at all times.
Note: if there is not enough space available, you may be asked to catch another service. Please follow the direction of staff.