Conditions of Use
- The authorised pass holder is the person whose photograph and details appear on the card.
- The go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass must only be used by the authorised pass holder.
- The go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass must be carried at all times while travelling on TransLink services.
- The go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass remains the property of TransLink and must be produced upon request by a bus driver or authorised person.
- The go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass is not valid for use on Airtrain services.
- There is no requirement for the authorised pass holder to travel with their card in a ‘touched on’ state.
- The authorised pass holder agrees to contact TransLink immediately on 13 12 30 to report a go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass that is:
iv. Damaged or non-operational, this includes instances where the pass holder becomes aware that the name or photograph is illegible.
- A block will be placed on the reported go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass and the authorised pass holder will need to arrange a replacement card.
- Damaged and replaced cards must be destroyed immediately once the replacement card has been received.
- The authorised pass holder may only have one go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass at any given time. Using an old, damaged or expired go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass that has been replaced, constitutes a breach of these Conditions of Use.
- The go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass must not be altered, tampered or interfered with in any way.
- TransLink may deactivate, suspend, hotlist, confiscate or cancel the go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass if the authorised pass holder is in breach of the Conditions of Use.
- The authorised pass holder is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Use when the go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass is first used.
- TransLink may change these terms and conditions and related material at its discretion. Any update to the terms and conditions and/or related material will be published on the TransLink website at www.translink.com.au, or are available by calling TransLink on 13 12 30. TransLink will endeavour to advertise changes to these terms and conditions before they commence.
TransLink is committed to protecting the personal information of go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass authorised pass holders.
The privacy, accuracy and security of personal information collected is in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).
Personal information includes such items as name, contact details and address. Any personal information and data collected through the application process will be held in confidence, stored securely and only used by TransLink and our external contractor for the purposes of administering cards.
Third party go card applications
You should only access your go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass account via the methods provided on the TransLink website.
There are third party applications available on the internet that offer to display go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass account information. Currently these products are not endorsed or able to be endorsed by TransLink.
Customers who provide their go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass details to non-TransLink third party applications or non-endorsed services are breaching the go access Vision Impairment Travel Pass terms and conditions.
This policy is to ensure your personal data is kept secure. Please see the Stay Smart Online website for more tips on internet security and keeping your personal information safe.