South East Queensland paper tickets
A one-way paper ticket can be used for bus, train, ferry and tram travel over a 2-hour period.
Your paper ticket doesn’t include a return journey. You will need to purchase another paper ticket or go card.
Transfers must be made between different route numbered services and within the zones your ticket is valid for.
As of 1 April 2016, concession paper tickets will no longer be available for tertiary and post-secondary students. Students will need to purchase an adult paper ticket or apply online for tertiary concession fares to be activated on their go card.
- are valid for two hours from time of purchase. Passengers travelling through 11 zones or more will have their final transfer time extended by 90 minutes.
- must be paid for in cash
- are non-refundable
- are not transferrable from one customer to another.
Cairns paper tickets
TransLink offers several paper ticket options for the Cairns bus network (PDF, 1.37MB).
- Single: a 1-way ticket which includes 2-hour transfer time.
- Daily: unlimited travel until the last service on any one day.
- Weekly: unlimited travel for 7 consecutive days.
Paper tickets can be purchased onboard a Cairns bus service.