Thank you for partnering with us in promoting event transport options.
This digital industry kit has been created to give you the most current information on TransLink's go Event card.
These cards offer event organisers great value at $12 for 3 days with unlimited travel and the option to add extra days for $4 a day. In this kit you will have access to:
- key messages
- helpful links
- copy for e-newsletters, publications and magazines
- how to order go Event cards
- ordering printed collateral
- contacting our Business Development team.
You can use this information to assist you with online content and promotional material.
To access our logo and copies of the images below please contact email@example.com with your request.
Please allow three business days for us to complete your request. In your email please include the name of each image you would like. The names of images can be found under each of the images below.
These images are only to be used, once the high resolution images have been supplied by TransLink.
go Event - card
go Event - web banner
go Event - South Brisbane train
go Event - Springfield Central train
go Event - on the river
go Event - ferry jetty
go Event - touch on
go Event - tram transport
go Event - map
go Event - transport modes
go Event - at night
- go Event is valid across all TransLink zones in South East Queensland including Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast regions.
- From $12 per person for 3 days unlimited travel.
- Delegates can travel as often as they like on the TransLink network.
- Extra days can be added from $4 per day (up to a maximum of eight days).
- TransLink bus services to and from Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast airports are included.
- No cash required, just touch on and off on at an electronic card reader.
- There’s no need to calculate the fares or zones or load money onto the card.
- Your delegates are supported by a dedicated 24/7 call centre, user guide, comprehensive website and an extensive bus, train*, ferry and tram network (*excludes Airtrain).
Website/collateral wording (long)
Travelling between venues, hotels and attractions in South East Queensland is now easier with TransLink's new go Event travel card.
From $12 per person for 3 days unlimited travel. Delegates can travel as often as they like on the TransLink network. Extra days can be added from $4 per day (up to a maximum of eight days), upon purchase.
The goEvent travel card is easy to use – cardholders simply touch on and touch off at the start and end of each journey.
Website/collateral wording (short)
TransLink has a great new ticket option for delegates visiting South East Queensland. Key benefits include:
- unlimited bus, train*, ferry and tram travel in South East Queensland
- $12 for 3 days unlimited travel
- add extra days from $4 per day (maximum 8 days).
*Airtrain travel not included.
TransLink makes it easier for event delegates to get around South East Queensland. These links will help with journey planning and assist delegates to get the most out of the go Event card.
The MyTransLink app makes accessing bus, train, ferry and tram information in South East Queensland easy! The MyTransLink app tells you exactly when your service is due to arrive. It also has a stop alert function so you can receive an alert when you are 400m away from your destination. MyTransLink is available free from the App store and Google Play
- TransLink website
- TransLink's journey planner
- MyTransLink app
- go Event information
- Brisbane Marketing
- Gold Coast Tourism
TransLink contact centre
Call 13 12 30 (open 24 hours, 7 days a week)
How to order go Event cards
The go Event card has been specifically designed for conference or event organisers to provide attendees with an easy way to get around South East Queensland.
Order cards for your event today.
- Download order form (PDF, 584KB)
- Complete form, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit payment by credit card or invoice.
Promotional material for the go Event card
Download our go Event user guide to see what attendees will receive with their card. Our brochure or flyer for further information about the go Event card and how it can help you to plan travel for your event attendees..
If you would like to order any of these pieces please email email@example.com
Contact our Business Development team
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about:
- promoting the go Event card
- organising a meeting
- partnering with TransLink
- any other TransLink product.