Have you got a go card that you don't use anymore?
Transfer unused credit to your current go card, or get a refund for the unused travel credit and deposit (less any outstanding fees and charges).
Get a refund
- you have used your go card in the last five years, and
- your go card hasn't expired, and
- your card balance is $50 or less.
Direct to your Australian bank account
- you prefer a refund by electronic funds transfer,
- you haven't used your go card in the last five years, or
- your go card has expired, or
- auto top-up is currently enabled on your go card.
Transfer the balance to another go card
Over the phone
Call 13 12 30 to arrange the balance transfer to your new card if:
- your go card is registered, and
- you've used the go card in the last five years, and
- the go card hasn't expired.
- your go card is registered.
- you haven't used the go card in the last five years, or
- the go card has expired, or
- the go card is balance is more than $50, or
- auto top-up is currently enabled on the card.
To get a refund or balance transfer you'll need to surrender your old go card and it will be cancelled.
If you're unsure of your best option or need more information about getting a go card refund or transferring your go card balance, please contact TransLink on 13 12 30.