From the first service Saturday 16 February to last service Sunday 17 February, tracks will be closed on the Airport, Doomben, Redcliffe Peninsula, Shorncliffe, Caboolture and Sunshine Coast lines.
Please plan your journey in advance and allow for extra travel time (approximately 60 minutes) due to track works.
All bus services depart from Bowen Hills, with Airport and Gympie North buses also stopping at Roma Street.
Train services will return to normal Monday 18 February.
Track closure map
Travelling to the Airport?
A shuttle bus will run express to the Airport stations from Roma Street station every 15 minutes.
A rail replacement bus will operate on the Airport line between Bowen Hills and the Airport stations:
- Every 15 minutes - 8am to 3pm
- Every 30 minutes - 5am to 8am & 3pm to 9.30pm
Travelling to Gympie North?
Buses to Gympie North depart from Roma Street and Bowen Hills. Passengers at Central and Fortitude Valley should catch any train service to Roma Street or Bowen Hills.
- Bowen Hills
- Eagle Junction
- Airport (International)
- Rail buses depart from shuttle bus bays (near Con-X-ion private transfers)
- Airport (Domestic)
- Rail buses depart from Bus bays D1 and D2 (underneath train station)
- Rail buses will use the Morayfield High School bus stop on Aireal Crescent
- Station Road car park and footbridge will be closed
Redcliffe Peninsula line
- Bald Hills
- Western car park will be closed
- Bray Park
- Murrumba Downs
- Mango Hill
- Mango Hill East
- North Boondall
Sunshine Coast line
- Glasshouse Mountains
- Gympie North
- Bridge maintenance - Breakfast Creek
- Retaining wall repairs - Albion
- Rail replacement - Eagle Junction to Northgate
- Station upgrade works
- General track maintenance
About track works and ticketing
If you need assistance with station access, call 13 16 17 or SMS 0428 774 636.