From the first service on Saturday 3 November until the last service on Sunday 4 November, buses will replace trains between Roma Street and:
- Corinda (Ipswich/Rosewood and Springfield lines)
- Murarrie (Cleveland line)
- Yeerongpilly (Beenleigh and Gold Coast lines)
See below for a complete list of affected lines and stations.
Please plan ahead and allow approximately 60 minutes extra travel time. Normal train services will resume from the first service on Monday 5 November.
Track closure map
- Ballast replacement work (whole of corridor)
- Track reconditioning (Hemmant)
- Signal maintenance (Cannon Hill)
- Overhead line maintenance (Kianawah Road level crossing)
- Track maintenance (Murarrie)
Rail bus stop locations
Find your station's rail replacement bus stop location.
If you need assistance with station access, call 13 16 17 or SMS 0428 774 636.