- Venue: Queensland Tennis Centre
- Date and times:
- Sunday 30 December 2018, 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Monday 31 December 2018, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Tuesday 1 January 2019, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Wednesday 2 January 2019, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Thursday 3 January 2019, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Friday 4 January 2019, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Saturday 5 January 2019, 9:30am to 10:30pm
- Sunday 6 January 2019, 2:00pm to 9:00pm
Don't miss a serve of the Brisbane International - plan your journey and arrive well before your session starts.
The station is approximately 700 metres from the centre.
Gold Coast line trains will make an additional stop at Yeerongpilly station for the event, during off-peak times.
Last train service
If you are planning to leave the Brisbane CBD after 11pm, please check the last train service to your destination.
Shuttle buses will operate between Corinda train station and the Queensland Tennis Centre each day.
Shuttles will start about 45 minutes before event gates open and will run until after the last match each night.
Shuttles will run approximately every 20 minutes.
Fare and ticket information
If you have a pre-purchased event ticket, you can travel free to and from the event with on Queensland Rail City Network trains and Brisbane City Council bus services.
Free travel is not valid on Airtrain, Brisbane City Council ferries, or the Gold Coast tram services.
Tickets purchased or collected at the Queensland Tennis Centre box office on the day of the event, are only valid for free post-event travel.
Visit the Ticketek website or call 13 28 49 to buy event tickets.
Visit the Brisbane International website for more information.