You must carry a current approved photo ID at all times when travelling on concession fares.
Approved IDs are:
- a student ID issued by a Queensland institution registered with the Department of Transport and Main Roads
- an adult proof of age card (for example, 18+ card)
- a recognised proof of age card (for example, Australia Post Keypass identity card)
- an Australian driver licence or learner permit
- a foreign driver licence (from any country) that includes a photo of the licence holder and translation if the licence is in another language
- a passport (from any country) that includes a photo of the passport holder and translation if the passport is in another language
- a local, state and federal government photographic employee identification pass.