Victoria Point Central bus station
The Victoria Point Central bus station on Cleveland-Redland Bay Road was completed in December 2019.
New bus station
- Delivery providers:
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR)
- Funding providers:
Benefits and impacts
The station upgrade project delivered:
- improved customer and driver facilities, compliant with accessibility standards
- sheltered bus platforms and waiting area
- improved lighting and security
- bicycle storage
- increased bus capacity
- time savings for most bus routes
- flexibility to improve the network in future.