See Brisbane in less than two hours!
To experience the charm of Brisbane, you can 'hop on and hop off' at any of the designated stops. Take a stroll through one of many parks, enjoy superb views of the city or dine in any of Brisbane's cafes or restaurants.
View the City Sights brochure (PDF, 901KB) for more information.
Where can I get-on?
You can get on or get off at any of the stops listed below, for full timetable and stop information, visit the City Sights website.
- Post Office Square - Queen Street opposite the GPO
- City Hall - Adelaide Street, outside Broadway Arcade at bus stop 41
- Commissariat/Casino - William Street, after Elizabeth Street
- Riverside Centre - Eagle Street at bus stop 155, corner Charlotte & Eagle Streets
- Windmill - Wickham Terrace, approaching the Windmill, opposite Bartley Street
- Spring Hill - Wickham Terrace at Albert Park, opposite Bradley Street
- Roma Street Parkland - opposite the park entrance to Roma Street station
- Transit Centre - Roma Street, main entrance in front of Police HQ building
- Suncorp Stadium - Caxton Street, approaching Hale Street
- Mount Coot-tha Lookout - at the summit car park, near The Summit Cafe
- Botanic Gardens - off Mt Coot-tha Road, inside Botanic Gardens
- Regatta Hotel - Landsborough Terrace, approaching Coronation Drive
- Park Road - Coronation Drive, city-bound side between Park Road and Cribb Street
- Museum - Grey Street, Museum side, approaching Melbourne Street
- South Bank - Grey Street, approaching Ernest Street
- Maritime Museum - Vulture Street, approaching Stanley Street service road
- City lookout - River Terrace, opposite Mormon Temple
- Chinatown - Ann Street, in bus bay at the end of Duncan Street
- ANZAC Square - Ann Street, opposite Central station
It is easy to catch a CityCat from this location.
City Sights tours operate from 9am to 5pm every day except Christmas Day, Good Friday and ANZAC day.
How much does it cost?
Family: $80 (five passengers, with a maximum of two adults)
Tickets can be bought from the following locations:
- The City Sights bus driver
- Visitor Information Centre, Queen Street Mall (opposite the Wintergarden), Brisbane
- Brisbane Domestic Airport, Airtrain service counter
- Brisbane International Airport, Level 2, Southern Queensland Tourism Visitor Information Centre
- Brisbane Transit Information Centre, Level 3, Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Brisbane
- Online at the Visit Brisbane website
All prices include GST and City Sights tickets are only valid on the City Sights tour bus and CityCat services on the day of the tour.
Visit the City Sights website for more information.
Enjoy a different view onboard one of Brisbane's CityCats
Your ticket also gives you a complimentary CityCat cruise with TransLink which enables you to get on and get off at several points along the river. CityCats are fast, twin hulled catamarans that travel along the Brisbane River between the University of Queensland at St Lucia and Bretts Wharf.
Simply present your City Sights ticket when you board a CityCat on your day of travel to enjoy your complimentary cruise.