SEEQ card is TransLink's electronic travel card for visitors to South East Queensland. It is the easy way to travel and explore South East Queensland.
SEEQ card benefits
- Travel 3 or 5 consecutive calendar days on all TransLink bus, train, ferry or tram services.
- Includes 2 journeys on Airtrain services to anywhere on the TransLink network.
- Over $700 worth of offers and discounts to use at more than 80 destinations.
- An 80 plus page passport to travel offers. This passport provides you with all the information needed to explore South East Queensland by public transport.
SEEQ card options
The easiest way to buy your SEEQ card is online. You can also buy your SEEQ card at selected go card locations throughout South East Queensland.
*consecutive calendar days
Where can I use my SEEQ card?
TransLink's public transport network stretches from Gympie in the north to Coolangatta in the south and west to Helidon. Read more about travelling in South East Queensland.
What offers and discounts can I get with SEEQ card?
- Your SEEQ card gives you over $700 worth of offers and discounts.
- Simply show your SEEQ card at any participating business within 12 months of purchase to redeem your offer or discount.
- The expiry date is written on the card when you purchase it. You must complete use of your card, including travel, before this date. If the expiry date is removed you will not be able to redeem your offers.
View all SEEQ offers and discounts.
How to use SEEQ card
Always touch on and touch off.
As you board a bus or ferry, enter a train or tram station or platform you will need to touch your SEEQ card flat to the card reader.
Only remove your card from the reader when you see a green or amber light and a beep is sounded. This will signal you have used your card correctly. You will need to repeat this process as you exit the vehicle or station.
The first time you touch on your SEEQ card is your first day of travel. Your SEEQ card is only valid for 3 or 5 consecutive calendar days of travel (depending on the type of card).
For more information read our frequently asked questions (PDF, 220KB).