We encourage you to voice your ideas, opinions and concerns, so let us know what you're thinking. You can get in touch via:
Our website and 24/7 call centre staff can provide information in response to timetable and service enquiries, and ticketing products.
What we do with your feedback
Your feedback is a valuable tool which helps us to:
- create additional services
- schedule changes
- upgrade public transport facilities
- plan infrastructure placement
- improve go card, and
- much more!
Our customer service guidelines
Transparency and accountability are important to us. We make all reasonable efforts to finalise complaints as quickly as possible in accordance with our guidelines.
- Transport and Main Roads complaints policy
- Complaints management guidelines (PDF, 223KB)
- Unreasonable complainant conduct policy (PDF, 219KB)
- Compensation claims (PDF, 236KB)
We record all feedback and send it to the appropriate team for consideration.